Dry Barrel Hydrants are installed in cold weather areas and the shut-off valve is located underground. here’s no water left above ground after the hydrant has been used, so the hydrant is safe from freezing in cold regions.
- hydrant inlet : 6″ / 4″ Flanged type
- hydrant outlet (Top part): 3″ and 4″ flanged type
- hose connection : 2 * 2.5″ , Threaded type
- pumper connection : 1 * 4″ / 1 *4.5″ / 1 * 5″ / 1 * 5.5″
- material : Carbon Steel/ Stainless Steel/Galvanized Steel
- fabrication method: welding